Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's hot this summer?


Finally summer is upon us. After the harsh winter there is nothing more exciting! For us ladies, that means summer fashion so I decided to blog about some items that I think will be very "IN" this summer.

  • cut off shorts - very in season, you can pair it with nice strappy heels or gladiator sandals.
  • floral print dressses - even skirts, floral print is in. you can get a nice cami solid colored tank top and strappy heels.
  • mystique sandals - I just bought a pair of these fabulous sandals and they are comfortable, you can wear with your regular clothes or wear them to the beach. (http://www.shopmystique.com)
  • Oversize sunglasses - My favorite line at the moment is Dita.
I'll add more to this post as I look for more fashion trends and my own opinion. Ladies, what is your must have for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment